Monday, August 10, 2009

The Small, Powerful Ways of Kindness

I just blogged on my other site (lifeunity.blogspot.com) how other people's small and seemingly insignificant acts of niceness have made a big difference in my life recently. I love this and, consequently, am trying to be inspired to infuse this niceness throughout my life.

There are many others out there who share this spirit and provide a delicious spark of inspiration and good-feelings in my heart. Take just a minute to check out some of these sites:

www.operationnice.com (I've been following her blog for a bit - Melissa is an amazing woman who seemingly intuitively knows how to go the extra step.)

www.secretagentlinpgh.blogspot.com (Just discovered this one and am so inspired by the anonymous acts. I'm already thinking how to use my own creative crafting to get started on my own!)

There are so many more, but the kids call. I need to heed my own advice and be nice to them.

2 comments:

  1. You totally have to stop by KindnessGirl.com!! Same idea as the links you gave!! Thanks so much for stopping by MY blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - I can't believe I'm just getting around to this...I'd forgotten this blog for quite some time in lieu of my other one. I'll definitely stop by that website...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete