Monday, July 20, 2009

Living Awake

There are many traditions, religions, authors, seminars, websites and other forms of collected information that advocate "awakening". Just what is this awakening, and why is it important?

I dunno.

Easiest answer I can give. All I know is that in my life, I've had moments that seem to be growing longer and closer together during which life seems richer, more vibrant. I could be physically doing exactly the same thing I've done countless times before, but something is different.

Alongside this, I've had times when things just seem to flow. I get inspired by an idea, run with it, and find that random supporting people and materials just seem to show up.

There is so much more to life than most of us limit ourselves to. Life is more than a job, more than a family, more than goals, dreams, fears, beliefs, wars, kisses, diseases, hate, and love. Living Awake is being mindful of even the possibility of the juiciness of life, even if sometimes we aren't tasting it.

This blog is my little part to share my inspirations - those things that help remind me to Live Awake.

May you find your own inspirations, your own passions, and make every moment of your life yours. May you join me in living awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment